Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Brand New Blog

Welcome to my brand new blog.  My name is Nuray Erkutay Fuller and I am an artist painting ing oil and acrylics.  After a great career in IT, I have been painting and showing my art in exhibits and even won an award!  How about that?  Art keeps me sane, happy and busy.  I am very active in local art association (Plano Art Association) and also am member of several other art groups. 

Now that I started my blog, I will be giving you sample of my artwork, noting events, telling my art story and hope that you find it interesting. 

Through art, I've met some fabulous people who are creative and humble.  I learned to be humble and kind and share knowledge with others.  Major part of my life is filled with paintings, thoughts of creating new paintings and enjoying my friend's paintings and other output.